Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
August 20, 2015
Welcome to Third grade!! This year is going to be amazing and I can't wait to see what God has instore for us!!
A few reminders as we start off our year!
- Please sign up for Class Dojo! It is our main line of communication throughout the year.
- There will be no lockers this year. The room has plenty of space for all the student’s things.
- The student’s binders will be set up the first week and we will start using them right way. The binders are vital to our third grade year. Students need to bring them every day to school.
- In the mornings please let the students be responsible for unloading their backpack and starting their morning routine. It is important they are able to do this by themselves.
- Lunch is now at 12:00-12:30 p.m. Since lunch is later, students are encouraged to bring a healthy snack to have at recess.
- Students will NOT be able to use the microwave for lunch.
I am so proud to be a teacher to such a great group of students.
This year is one where I fully believe God will do amazing things in our classroom.
This third grade year is going to be absolutely amazing.
We are a team, and as God as our rock, anything is possible this year!
Welcome to Third Grade!
Welcome to Third Grade Letter.docx